Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mommy Update.






So..I know I havent been up on my posting job but, motherhood is a SUPER FULL TIME JOB!! lol..updates, Ayden is now 3 months old and weighs at LEAST 14lbs. He's about 25'' and hes growing every day. He's starting to smile at us, recognize our faces, get happy when we come around. All the fun stuff!!

He took his first airplane ride the other day. We went to Dallas to visit my dad and he did great on the plane. but the heat was NOT his favorite! However he went swimming for the first time which ALSO wasnt his fav! lol...he just didnt like anything that wknd.

but i've lost all my baby weight ( FRICK) and im not too happy about it oh well.

Hes become so a cutie pie and i cant wait to see what kind of kid he blossoms into!


0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez