Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting


I haven't babysat in like 5 years..and today I decided to take a test drive on the baby wagon. My cousin has the CUTEST little girl named Patience. I picked her up and she was so ready to go and all day and night she's been the BEST baby ever!! She's like 5 or 6 months old and the most well behaved baby in history. I mean, she never cried, fussed, nothing. She plays, eats, pee's and sleeps. Cant beat that. Shes asleep right now but I cant help but watch her and think what my little ayden is gonna be like when he gets here. Is he gonna be mild mannered like her? Or wild and noisy. I think he secretly might be jealous or know that there is some sort of baby around because he's been moving around nonstop since I picked her up. Poor billy...she wont replace you but she is wonderful!!!

0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez