Friday, February 6, 2009

Status Quo.


I went to the Dr. yesterday to get the results of the 3hr G.D. test, and I passed! THANK GAWD!!! I dont know how I would've dealt with an adjusted diet!! I ♥ eating and drinking my coveted Tahitian Treat once a day! I dont wanna give that up. lol..but if It would be messing w/the baby, then I would. Since the last appt. i've gained 4 lbs so I'm sitting at 135lbs right now..well I had on boots, so maybe i'm like 132lbs. Whatever! lol blood pressure 116/67 or something like that.

I'm finally starting the countdown for when my BF comes to visit on the 19th. I'm ENTIRELY too excited! I havent seen him in 2 months. We are getting a 3D ultrasound done while hes here and just hanging out. Like the old days! lol..i miss him so much some days. Long distance relationships are the devil! ugh...

So much for my updates...I've been on a shopping spree the past 4 days and NOT for baby stuff! I believe that Michael Kors is my new best friend. lol.

0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez