Sunday, February 1, 2009

umm, okay.


Let me be the one to say, my boss is a jerk. There have been two separate incidents within the last 2 weeks that further proves my point.

Incident 1:

Me: Hey, is it okay if I start taking tuesdays off too? I'm starting to be a little more tired than normal and my dr says I need to get more rest.

Him: You are so lazy. Why dont you get on a treadmill or something.

Me: I work 6 days a week, I mean, do I really have to work 6 days/week and i'm 7 months pregnant??

Him: I've been around pregnant ppl before, you're just lazy.

Incident 2: ( via text)

Me: Hey my boyfriend is coming into town on the 20-21 and I was wondering if I could have those days off so I can spend time with him. I haven't seen him in 3 months.

Him: Sure, hanging with ur boyfriend is always better than making money.

Me: ew, why do you have to be such a jerk w/the response.

Him: Truth hurts. Sorry.

WHAT A BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, If i didn't make such good money working here, i'd tell him to shove it but i'm sure he wouldnt even care. He doesnt seem to care about anybody but himself. And it pisses me off because its like, I work 6 days per week and keep VERY late hours. And its like dude, can I get just a LITTLE slack, I am 7 months pregnant.

0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez