Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Dear Ayden,

I have only 7 weeks left until we meet face to face and I'm finally starting to get nervous. Am I gonna be a good enough mother for you? Will I be able to provide you the lifestyle that you need and deserve? Even though I dont know the answer to those questions, I do know that i'm so excited to see you and even more excited to get to know the little person moving around in my stomach.

I'm sure on certain occasions I'll be sad that you arent safe and secure inside my womb but I'll have the real thing on the outside. I finally have someone that I can cuddle until I dont feel like cuddling anymore. Your daddy lets me play kissy face with him but only so much, you, lol...will have NO choice! lol


I promise to try to be the best mother I can for you. To provide you with everything you need, want and deserve so that you can grow up to be a wonderful young man. You will never understand the feeling I had when i saw your little chunky face on the 4D ultrasound...I fell in love. Not the same love that I feel for your dad but a completely different type of love that I never knew I could feel. It's unreal.

I cant wait to see you!!

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this! i got teary... what's new? lol!
im sure you'll do fine...i think all new mothers have the same questions and concerns. the fact that you care enough to even be concerned is a good start.

Anonymous said...

congratulations u will make a terrific mommy to mr. ayden aka billy ... happy face!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez