Saturday, April 11, 2009

DUH DUH DUH DUH!!!!


woke up @ 11am - felt funny

counted contractions until like 1pm, took a bath, got out, got dresses, headed to my dr appt. Got there, he checked me and was like, ur only 1cm..go home. I told him NO. lol..so me and my mom rode around for an hour and seriously they were coming like every 2 or 3 min...so we rode back to the dr ( which is right across from the the hospital) and I sat in the parking lot for 20 min..I saw the dr come out and I told him, I'm going to the hospital...he said COOL. lmao..

i get here, cant find a park..OMG! Rode in the deck for like 10 min..then i say, EFF IT..we parked direclty in front of the door and put on the hazards. Got wheeled upstairs to triage, the left me in there for like 6 months, then when I got checked, I was 4cm. I stayed there for like 15 more min then went to my l&d room. HELLA BIG by the way!!

After about 15 more minutes or 20, i dont really recall, lol...the epidural was wheeled in, NOT BEFORE my boss, brother, cousin, best friend, brothers roomate and friend came in to watch me contract my LIFE away. I got checked before my epidural and I was 7 1/2..WOW.

I got the epidural and still felt hella contractions, so after an hour of feeling them, I ended up having to get another dose. After 10 min, which is approx 7:25pm by now, I was fully dialated and ready to push. I started pushing at like 7:45 or so..he was out and crying at 8:11pm.
A total of 9hrs in labor! I was really surprised AND i didnt tear and or shat on the table! YES!!!!
He latched on right away! He's cute! I love him!

and yes i'm so glad I got those maternity pics taken yesterday..I would've been pissed and if ya'll EVER need a bomb photographer, a fellow banana member cghetes took my pics and did a WONDERFUL job!!

Oh, heres the baby..lol:

3 comments:

ODARA on April 16, 2009 at 6:09 AM said...

Welcome 2 Motherhood Chica!!! He's Adorable!

Mack of Sound-Savvy on April 16, 2009 at 3:14 PM said...

Awwww... Congratulations!!! I'm still LMAO @ you not "shatting on the table". You're too funny. Congrats on your beautiful lil homie!

A. Red on April 17, 2009 at 10:51 AM said...

Congrats girlie! He is a little cutie!

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez