Sunday, April 19, 2009

Public Service Announcement.


no_breastfeeding_icon.jpg

Just so everybody is FULLY aware, I tried breast feeding and it's TOTALLY not for me. I'm scared to go to sleep because i can only lay down for 2 hrs before they are all swollen and stupid! I love having the SIZE but the pain isnt a good enough trade off. So guess what...I PASS! Ayden has a dr. appt tomorrow and I will be asking her what formula is closest to breastmilk and i'll be switching over TOMORROW. I cant deal...I'm sure he'll understand. lol ..if not..he cant beat me! 



1 comments:

LandaDenise on April 20, 2009 at 5:10 AM said...

Yeah....well at least this gives you and Akil a chance to "take turns" feeding in the middle of the night. Ayden isn't going to be mad...he's not even gonna REMEMBER it.

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez