Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Motherhood so far..




isnt what I thought it would be. lol...It's hard yes, its very tiring yes, but its all worth it. To see his little round face, wrinkly skin and to hear his little whimpers makes me feel like a completely new person. Who ever thought that I would be a mom. lol..most people could never see it. And now that I am, I ♥ it. I really do. 

I dont wanna let anybody do anything, I wanna do it all but I'm the one who ends up exhausted and all crabby patty the next morning, because not ONLY is he a baby ninja, he seems to be part hoot owl. MEANING he sleeps all day and is wide eyed all night. THANKS. I blame my work schedule. Because I did keep those kinds of hours. Oh well...c'est la vie! Isnt that how its spelled?? 

Well we've been to the Dr. already, Dr. Walker. She's great! I have some pics: 




first day in the real world, etc...it went well. I can see that the car is his friend. 

All I do is take pictures of him, why, because he's cute and hes mine!! heres my most recent fav...

CLASSIC CANDRA EXPRESSION!!! 

2 comments:

Mack of Sound-Savvy on April 16, 2009 at 3:16 PM said...

caption: "Oh brother, another damn picture!" LOL If you had gave him 30 more seconds, I'm sure he would have put up his little middle finger!

Unknown on May 19, 2009 at 11:24 PM said...

OMG i love those booties! Super Cute!

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez