Friday, April 17, 2009

Postpartum.



Its been a week since I've had Ayden and I must say, I slightly miss him being inside. SLIGHTLY. lol 

I'm not sure if its the post baby blues but my mind has been all over the place. Either i'm thinking about how much its gonna hurt when I wake up because of my HUGE boobs swelling up, or wether its how much I wanna take him outside but i'm scared of germs (lol) or about us moving to California. I'm just so unsure about everything now because I just dont know. Like honestly. 

Im so tired every day but I just dont even worry about it because when he wimpers, I jump. I can hardly sleep well unless he's w/my mom. Cuz I know she's attentive and doing what she knows to do to soothe him and calm him down. 

I dont know man. I just have alot on my mind and when the baby came, everything seemed to change for me. EVERYTHING. 


0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez