Wednesday, January 14, 2009

13 wks to go!





When you say 13 weeks it sounds shorter than 3 months and 1 week. Because THAT seems like it'll NEVER come! Although I am scared to become a mom, I'm just ready to be able to sleep on my STOMACH!! lol...I never knew how much much I loved to do that until now when I cant. Yes I do the same pose in every picture...seems as though that is my best angle right now.

One of the girls at work gave me a "baby care" basket:

It has Dreft detergent and Laundry spray, Lysol wipes, a travel set of mini johnson & johnson's stuff, some little booties, a potato sack night sleeper and a blanket! It was really nice of her!



I'm starting to get impatient...lol...i'm ready to have this baby because I wanna see what he's gonna look like. My BF insists that his genes are stronger than mine MEANING the baby will look like him mostly. I mean, can I get something!? He's already basically gonna have his name lol, can I get just a LITTLE resemblence!??! Probably not. I'm getting the 3D/4D ultrasound in about 2 weeks, so we will see then..lol...
Oh and this is ONE of the last few SETS of clothes I bought for him...lol..his wardrobe has too much going on right now.

I Carters!




1 comments:

MaLeah on January 14, 2009 at 2:52 PM said...

Hey there! I found your blog from the April No Offense group! I have a blog too! Go check it out if you get the chance. You can find it from our family website at http://www.mrorex.com. BTW, I love Carters too. That little alligator jacket is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love it!
MaLeah

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez