Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am the weakest link!


I TOTALLY failed my 1hr Gestational Diabetes test. I needed at 140 to pass and I had 146, BLAH!

I'm guessing it was the super sized hi-c I'd drank earlier that day AND OR the yogurt i'd had at like 1145 when I was told to stop eating at 12. So thanks to me not knowing what to eat and what i could eat, I have to go back monday and take the 3HOUR TEST!!! 3 hours at Labcorp!? Wack.

Other than that, everything else looked good, I've gained 6 lbs since the last appt ( in which I hadnt gained ANY weight since my october appt) so now I'm at a WHOPPING 131 lbs. lol..which brings my total to 18lbs. I'm guessing thats good. =/

Again when I was getting the baby's heart beat checked, he ran away. Lol..Im guessing he REALLY doesnt like that thing.

As I sit here now and eat my breakfast sandwhich and hi-c fruit punch, I'll make a mental note on sunday to NOT drink anything but water and eat very little! I refuse to let them tell me I have gestational diabetes! I love eating whatever I want. We shall see...

0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez