Tuesday, January 27, 2009

29/30 Wks.


I've officially hit the point where I am in the actual home stretch. I cant believe it. In less than 11 weeks I'll be a mom. WOW. Not 11 weeks i'll be going to miami for spring break or something, lol..i'll be bringing a LIFE into this world. Someone will be depending on me for the rest of my life. It's really hard to grasp right now but I'm sure i'll get it. Like everybody says, my motherly instincts will kick in. On another note, heres a pic of me today, I would say I look rather bright and glowy!


And I did partake in my bi-weekly beauty session today ( brows, nails and toes) and as I usually do, I bought the baby somethings..lol...mostly onesies, and a pair of jeans! hehe...When I got home I got the best surprise though, it was an evelope addressed to who else, Ayden lol....then I open it up and see this:
and I open it up and see these:



personalized pacifiers!!! Courtesy of his daddy =) I ♥ him

3 comments:

LandaDenise on January 29, 2009 at 3:12 PM said...

Awwww...Those are soooo cute....Kitty, Bobby, and Billy. The Happy Whitley-Henderson Family. Ya'll need a sitcom!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!! Go to http://www.inchbug.com/1a1.html and see if you like these. I bought these for my baby and I think they are too cute!!

K!tty Cee on February 1, 2009 at 8:50 PM said...

those are TOTALLY cute! You already know I'm gonna buy that!! =)

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez