Sunday, January 25, 2009

OMG!!


I dont know what's going on. ALL DAY today I've actually felt like a pregnant person. Like, i've been waddling all day, my back has been KILLING me, he's moving around in ways i've never seen, like he's trying to make room....and lets not talk about how he feels like he weighs 192lbs. I dont get it..It's like theres no comfort for me today and that blows.

I guess this is what i've been waiting for since I've had no symptoms but dang,..why you gotta do me like this Ayden?? I mean, my stomach LITERALLY looks like, I cant even explain, it's so weird its scary looking. lol..I really have a baby in my stomach. Lol..7 months down the road, I still havent QUITE grasped the concept but I'm guessing the almost $1000 I've spent on baby stuff ( not including cribs, strollers, etc..) proves that SOMETHING is going on.

Jeez, let's hope I can get some sleep because it's 7:18am, I just got off work at like 6 and I cant see any hopes of going to sleep.

1 comments:

~Brooke~ on January 27, 2009 at 8:40 AM said...

This just means when he gets older and tried to get an attitude with you, you can snatch him up and make him read this blog and show him all the discomfort you went through just to bring his big head into this world. Awww.. you're a MOMMY!

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez