Monday, January 19, 2009

I think it's a first.


So, I'm at work right now and I think i'm experiencing my first set of baby hiccups. I think. Or maybe i'm just now realizing what they are lol..either way its very weird.

This whole thing, pregnancy is REALLY weird to me. I cant believe theres really a little person inside. lol.. A PERSON!! A BABY!! Are you serious?!? But he's moving alot more lately so its making it all the more real. And I just hit that 3rd trimester mark so it's all coming to a close soon. I wonder if I'll miss him floating around in my stomach? I tell ya what I wont miss, sleeping on my side!!! lol...SIDE SLEEPING BE GONE!

I need to make another video of him moving because its like lately, theres no resting for him ONLY when people want to see it or touch. But when we're alone, he's like jumpin' jack flash! I wonder if that means he's gonna be all over the place!? jeez...lol

And wednesday i'm getting my 1hr glucose test. Im not even really sure what that is but I know I cant eat or drink anything but water after 12am on wednesday night. UGH..lets hope I pass so that I dont have to take the 3hr test later on. My dr appt's are gonna start happening every 2 weeks now, greattttttt..lol and my 3d/4d ultrasound i'm gonna schedule soon too. So I can finally see his fat little face!! lol

3 comments:

Amber. on January 20, 2009 at 11:39 AM said...

The glucose test sucks - just be prepared... The crap they make you drink is horrible. It's best to just tilt your head back and down it as quickly as possible.

~Brooke~ on January 20, 2009 at 4:34 PM said...

Do you have to pee all the time?

K!tty Cee on January 20, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

yeah I pee alot. Usually after i've been drinking my "daily alotment" of water lol...but its moreso when i've been asleep and then he'll kick and its like..OMG GOTTA PEE!! lol

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez