Tuesday, January 27, 2009

3hr Test.


So, yesterday I had my 3hr glucose test! OMG!!!!! First of all, I was up on the phone w/my BF until like 6am...lol...dont ask. THEN I had to wake up at 7am to get dressed and go to LabCorp. I was the first one there so I got started on time....








dont be fooled. that orange drink is NOT soda. its the nastiest substance known to man. Long story short, I had to drink that within 5 minutes. I started at 8:15 and it was all good. Then maybe around 8:45am my legs started to tingle and I felt like I was high ( lol) and I was like, who thought that not eating before drinking a PURE sugar drink was a good idea?! So, after many hot flashes and the baby turning flips like i've never seen before it was 9:15, 2ND tube of blood. Then I got smart, there was a bench in the waiting area. Me being preggo I have a built in excuse, I laid down. lol...The nurse walked past me like 4 times before she asked if I wanted to lay down. DUH!!!!!! So I end up in the staff breakroom in a recliner. I pushed my feet up, pushed back and was OUT!! 10:15, 3rd tube of blood. SLEEP AGAIN!! 11:15 4th tube of blood and time to go. THANK GOD.

That was me after 3 hours of waiting and NO food since like 8pm the night before. So glad that's over, now I have to wait until Feb. 5th to get my results. I hope I passed because I really dont feel like modifying my diet. I hardly eat anything to begin with! Should I have gestational diabetes, I dont want my baby to be HUGE lol..like, me, having a 10lb baby! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? All those cute ass onesies I bought, lol...$$ down the tube! I joke I joke...but seriously.

0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez