Thursday, March 19, 2009

36.5wk Check Up


At my dr.'s appt today, I was HOPING that he would say, HEY, you're dialated 2 cm...blah blah...induce early..blah blah. NO SUCH LUCK.

She said the baby has started to descend but he's still high up. My cervix is starting to soften but not thin out. ARGHHHH...lol. I had a group B strep test and lemme just tell ya...talk about uncomfortable! A cotton swab stuck up my butt, DISGUSTING! lol...and she did a vaginal exam. Apparently she decided to use the LARGEST speculum EVER invented! Chile..i literally let out a noise! She was like " oh, im sorry...let me get a smaller speculum!" YEAH!! YOU DO THAT LADY!!! I've been closed up for the past 8 months. Aint too much going on in there!! lol

Anyway..I've gained ONE whole pound, leaving me at 141lbs. blood pressure 114/70. Tummy measuring 36 to 37. Whatever that means.

lol..such a boring, regular, uneventful pregnancy. But I guess thats always good.

0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez