Saturday, March 14, 2009

Handy-Preggo!


Again, I bought something that required assembly. The Fisher Price Infant Papasan Seat! Ive been in love with this little lounger since the day I found out I was pregnant! So, thanks to the ever efficient Burlington Coat Factory, i got it for $44.99 instead of 69.99. DEAL!!! hehe..heres the pictures, clearly they uploaded in reverse order but YOU get the idea:











Next project: GRACO TRAVEL SYSTEM!!! I should have it by wednesday and there will definitley be pics of me putting it together! AND pictures of me at the firestation getting it "professionally" put in my the firemen so its "done properly." lol..I would hate to have it installed wrong and then when i'm heading home and hit a sharp turn..THUD...baby on the floor! LMAO!!


0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez