Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The waiting game..


ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...14 days left. And I mean really..why havent I gone into early labor!? I'm a full 38 weeks...Ayden is TOTALLY capable of living outside my body. But no..he's just CHILLIN. Im gaining weight day by day, I'm up to 144lbs. Come on man!!


My BF isnt coming out here until April 9th and more than likely i'll STILL be preggo. Atleast he will be here for my bday on the 10th. I'll be a whopping 28years old! JEEEEZZZZZ. Bday and baby all within days of each other. Its crazy.


I still have 6 days of work left and they are driving me CRAZY!!! I'm having a breakdown. I'm soooooo physically and emotionally tired right now. I cant wait till the 7th comes...FMLA TIME!!! lol..lazy days. Unless the baby comes lol...


OH..and I got my travel system ( thanks Godmommy Nia) and instead of the Graco, I ended up getting the Chicco Cortina Keyfit. The Graco was kind of dingy looking once I saw it in person but the Chicco was pretty, modern and had great colors AND was like pounds lighter!! This isnt the actual one because its still in the box..i'll be trotting over to the fire dept so they can install it properly. Pics soon!

Until then..we play the waiting game. BLAH.


1 comments:

LandaDenise on April 1, 2009 at 5:22 AM said...

I think it is an epidemic. Maybe he isn't coming because you WANT him to come so badly. That was the ish with my cousin...but I am sure he isn't trying to torture. Not completely, anyway. lol

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez