Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NEST, NEST. NEST!



Im guessing my nesting has started to kick in. Because my dad bought me a lovely bassinet and when it got here, I didnt like it, it was scratched up and missing parts. BLAH. So what do I do? Go directly to Babies R Us and purchased another one that I loved! Me and my homegirl Orlanda spent a whopping 20 minutes putting this thing together! Heres the photos.












There were a few more pics but I'm actually TOO LAZY to put it up..but you get the idea!! Now my room looks really baby-ish, I even set up my diaper genie! ( thanks Tinah ♥)
and here is my huge mound of diapers, etc from the shower! Whenever my photographer gets the pics from the shower to me, I'll post them!
On another note, the BH contractions are coming more and more, which leads me to believe that Ayden will be here before his expected due date! YAY!!!! Come on down!!!

1 comments:

LandaDenise on March 12, 2009 at 9:07 AM said...

That was totally therapeutic, especially with all the mess I have been caught up in this week. I am sooooo in the market for a flippin power screwdriver now. Lol

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez