Friday, March 6, 2009

Countdown..


I had my 34w5d check up today...i'm cool...140LBS, jeeezus!! lol And I had an ultrasound to measure amniotic fluid, etc...the baby weighs 5lbs5oz already. Let's hope he doesnt gain TOO much more weight. Lol..otherwise the cute outfit I picked out for him to wear home he wont be able to fit it! But, yeah..we did the non-stress test today too and hes not stressed, lol. ]

Not too much else to say about it. My baby shower is saturday! FINALLY!! =) I've gotten a couple gifts in the mail already. A humidifier, a bassinet and a buncha diapers and wipes. Cool basic things that I needed and wanted. All I'm waiting to see is if I get the travel system I want and crib. If not..time to take a trip to Babies R Us! hehe..any excuse to shop I'm down for.

My BF finally comes back tomorrow, well today @ 630pm and I'm soooooooo excited! YAY!

2 comments:

~Brooke~ on March 12, 2009 at 12:02 PM said...

you look so cute and I LOVE the boobs! :)

K!tty Cee on March 12, 2009 at 12:07 PM said...

THANKS!!! I try cuz all i really wanna put on everyday is a tshirt and sweatpants! But I cant perpetuate the sterotype!

and I ♥ boobs too!! =)

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez