Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bored senseless


I'm Bored out of my mind!! Why can't the baby be here so I atleast have a legitimate reason to NOT be sleep! I could atleast be looking at him, changing a diaper, feeding something!! LOL all and I do mean allll of my friends are out doing something, me? I'm at home watching the movie Penelope and counting baby kicks! Tons of fun!

I got a new car the day before yesterday and I'm totally excited about that!! Not my dream car but it's great either way! I finally got my Honda! My volkswagen a.k.a BB was too small for my growing family. I could hardly fit my large Michael Kors shopping bags back there!
















That's a lackluster picture of the dash board! And a couple shots from today! I still love BB but my car heart belongs to Hondie!!

Oh and here's a pic of me tonight at Brio with my best friend Ericka! I'm getting bigggggg




Woah big mama!!!! LOL



-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

ODARA on April 6, 2009 at 4:31 AM said...

You had a VW too Kitty? LOL I have a Jetta and ironically I named mine The Black Berry..HAHA!! and yes mam that little belly has GROWN!!!

S A V V Y Fatty!...uhhh...DUH! on April 19, 2009 at 5:05 PM said...

Welcome to Club Honda.
I have the exact same Accord, but in Graphite Pearl. Her name beez Honey D. Honda and we rides till we DIE.
;^p

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez