Tuesday, March 3, 2009

UGH!!


6 weeks left. I'm tired. I'm scared. I'm over it.

I know these last few weeks are going to drag on and on but JEEEZZZZZZZ maybe by some miracle i'll deliver early, like in 3 or 4 weeks. I'll be 37 weeks then...thats a safe delivery range. Hell, RIGHT NOW is a safe delivery range.

Not only is the fatigue KILLING me, I'm finally starting to get scared. Like REAL scared. I'm about to be somebody's MOM. lol, are you serious????? I was just in the clubs, drinking, hanging out late, not really having a care in the world and now in 6 weeks, I will have a son.

SURREAL.
I try to talk to my BF but he's not quite there yet. I mean, he's THERE but not where I am. He hasnt really had to deal with the whole situation as much as I have because he lives so far away and he's still living his life the way he wants to. Nothing wrong with that because I cant expect him to just stop partying, taking trips, etc just because I cant. A small part of me wished he did but I mean really, lol, the likelyhood of that happening is SLIM to NONE.
Next month this time, i'll either be a real mom or in labor. Weird. I'm not ready. I'm scared out of my mind. I'm scared thinking about the move to Cali once the baby gets here. I dont have any friends there, I dont have a life there. But I know if I stay here what the outcome will be. I dont know..I know it's all emotions right now but I cant help but feel some type of way about everything right now.
Atleast I'm still "small" 24lbs...not that bad! lol
oh and P.S. I've decided to blog via my iPhone while i'm in labor/going to the hospital, etc...why not?!?! More memories!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky...he's gonna be an Aries! Aries men are the alpha male of the zodiac. Thank goodness you're finally moving to Cali. You'll love it...the friends will come. Everything will work out.
Oh! You should tweet on twitter the labor. Erykah Badu did it...so dope. Good luck! And nice boobage by the way... ;)

Anonymous said...

you be fine Billys =)

S A V V Y Fatty!...uhhh...DUH! on April 19, 2009 at 5:00 PM said...

HEY! SOMEBODY in Cali loves you...don't know who it is, but I'm sure SOMEONE does.
Haha!
Just kidding.
Don't know what part of Cali you'll be in, but you KNOW that's where the SAVVY rides. ;^)
You eKnow me!

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez