Friday, December 19, 2008

Here we go again.



Today is one of those days.


I think i'm catching a cold! And that really blows because I can't really take too much of anything! My job is having an xmas party on sunday AND I wont be able to drink ANYTHING! AARGH...lol..I refuse to partake in the one/two glass per month allocation. I'm not sure why, I've read so many things about drinking but I just dont wanna risk it I guess. But drinking aside, the green monster of jealousy cant seem to get out of my head. They always say that your boyfriend/dude always is the person who gets the bad end of the stick. But, it seems like mine doesnt care that he's getting it (or if he does, i sure dont know it). I try to be as nice as I can ( very hard for me, lol) and not be naggy about stuff that bothers me and it just blows me up inside. It's like I wonder if I should NOT deal w/him till after I have the baby. Would that help me not go insane? I dont know dude. I"m just so tired of always wondering, "what if?" And I cant keep doing that because I am literally going insane over here. This long distance thing is really taking its toll on me right now.




0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez