Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Project.


Since I learned to crochet back in 8th grade, I've been trying to find a real reason to actually start and finish a quilt. I guess me having a baby is as good a time as any. After 2 days of starting, unraveling, starting, unraveling, I finally got it started the RIGHT way and its coming along GREAT! ( if i must toot my own horn) Now the problem I have is the flippin yarn I chose ( merino wool) tends not to want to un-ravel the way I want/need! And THAT pisses me off, Hence the reason my quilt is only this big:

I still have 3.5 months to finish...I"m sure I will, if not, he'll understand! lol

1 comments:

LandaDenise on December 30, 2008 at 3:55 PM said...

Good job, ma'am! What size hook are you using? And, yeah, if you don't finish, I am sure he won't mind...considering it'll be a little too warm for a quilt when he gets here. :-)

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez