Wednesday, December 17, 2008

These days..



Yes. I admit it. I'm a hater. And I dont care.

Being preggo brings out the WORST thoughts in my head. I'm so over it. Im one minute away from saying eff it all and disconnecting myself from any and every situation I DONT feel is beneficial to me.

I'm kinda tired of being 2nd place or just in the "fake" 1st place spot. I'm sick of everything. And w/the exception of a few, EVERYBODY. I'm gonna hope and pray its just the hormones because if not...I have a LONG road ahead of me.

And facebook is pissin me off too. lol..I just might get offa there AGAIN, for good this time. Like I was told by someone "facebook isnt real...you always take everything out of context....blah blah" YEAH WELL FU*K THAT!! lol..I aint the one. And I'm tired of it. BUT...as always....i'm the one who's trippin and needs to "calm down."

I guess dude.

0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez