Sunday, December 21, 2008

Retraction


So...I think I should probably issue a statement of apology. I have painted my BF to be something he TOTALLY is not. I've made him out to be a selfish, immature, jerk off and in all honesty he's NONE of that. Although he doesnt think sometimes lol, he's still the greatest boyfriend i've ever had. Real talk.



I know that's weird to say, but I've had ALOT of boyfriends and by far, he's the bestest. Im sure that if he was here in NC w/me, he would clearly have an active role in this pregnancy because he is genuinely interested, excited and happy about our baby. So..if I tend to veer off the beaten path sometime, let's blame it on the hormones..no hard feelings. I ♥ you.



ON ANOTHER NOTE...


I finally took out my belly ring for the first time in 6 years. It was a sad moment but I dont want a hideous scar. I tried to put in the "pregnancy jewelery" but it just didnt do anything for me. So...I figure i'll be 28 when the baby comes...I just might not need it anymore. Especially if the dreaded stretch marks appear on my stomach...YIKES!!!
P.S. I'm at 24 wks officially on monday. Here's my update..lol, excuse the bra showing, it IS 6:48am lol

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was nice of you to say. :)

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez