Friday, December 12, 2008

P.P.P.



My BF is going to a wine party and i'm so jealous. NOT ONLY am I jealous because he can drink but I'm jealous because he has all these friends that invite him to places, etc...and he calls me and tells me how drunk he is and how much fun he had. Thanks. I appreciate that. As I lay in my bed, fat, alone and bored SENSELESS, he's out having the time of his life in Newport Beach. But i'm the one that's "being mean." I'm sure he's gonna be too far gone to drive home LEAVING him to stay in Newport overnight w/people I dont know. Yeah I'm jealous and posessive. But...it's warranted.


I dont get invited anywhere anymore. Because me and my friends laugh at preggo's in the party. So I'm guessing that's why I dont get the invite...I dont know. The Preggo Party Pooper.

0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez