Friday, December 5, 2008

So...




Whoever said pregnancy is the "best time of ur life" is the biggest liar ever!!!! lol...granted, it does have its high points, i.e. BOOBS....that's about it.

Well for me anyway.


I have acne like i'm 14, I cant sleep, my skin looks like a flipping fish ( scaly for you slow people) and people keep touching me like I invited them to.


DONT TOUCH ME!! DO I EVEN KNOW AND OR LIKE YOU!?

Either way, I guess I should be honored that something like this has been bestowed on me. And I am. HOWEVER..lol...is it April yet!?




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bigger you get the more people will touch you. It's disgusting - especially when it's a complete stranger in Wal-Mart. Bitches.

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez