Wednesday, December 24, 2008

UPDATE!!


So, I had my 24 wk checkup today and my 2nd ultrasound! It was funny. When the nurse was trying to use the doppler to hear his heartbeat, he kept moving around. lol..then after waiting for 45 minutes I got into the ultrasound room. I tried to take my camera and make a video for my BF but, no haps on that! BOOOO! Ultrasound showed that he was growing cool, he weighed 1.5lbs and had a little chubby face already. We saw him yawning and for the 2ND time, he flipped us the bird! lol..thanks little buddy. 'preciate that =)
They did my fundal height and said i was like 26. Whatever that means and after doing research online, that means i'm measuring 2 wks ahead THEREFORE stating I might be having a big baby. lol..greattttt. So, since I havent scanned any pics yet, i took some pics w/my cell to send to my BF here they are:
His Feet

His face from the top
Him flicking us off.
his new big boy profile
How fun!!! Now I cant wait until the end of January when I get my 3D ultrasound and BF will be here to FINALLY see one live in action! And on the 22nd I have my dreaded glucose test! No food after 12am the night before..great. How am I supposed to deal with that?! Oh well.



0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez