Friday, December 5, 2008

The Name Dilemma


I'm having the hardest time trying to decide wether or not to use my last name or my boyfriends for the baby. I like the way mine flows with the first name but he just wants his to signify WHATEVER!! lol

Its like, if he doesnt have my last name and i'm sure he wont look like me, lol..what did i have to do with the situation other than carry him!? lol. And I'm not too keen on a middle name anyway. What's the point of a middle name? I found this via google search:

:The use of two given names – a first name and a middle name – was essentially unknown in Europe until the late Middle Ages, and even then the practice was limited to a few distinct cultural groups. Middle names among English-speakers were nonexistent until the mid-1600s, remained quite rare for another century or so, and did not become common until well after the American Revolution"
So, in reading that, why does that segway into ME giving baby ninja a middle name??

0 comments:

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez