Friday, December 5, 2008

Mini-Explination.



A few people might wonder why i call this baby a "ninja." Welllll...it's because he's jump kicking my stomach every 2 seconds. And not only that, I can see it from the outside. Which leads me to believe that the baby is at least the size of a ruler.

WOW. It's very weird. I wish I had a specific time of day when he moves around ( oh if I forgot to mention, it's a boy!) it's more so, ALL DAY long w/maybe 2 hrs when he's "asleep" I'm guessing.

Today I pretty much had my first real pregnancy symptom. I had cramps. And I was slightly scared. I totally called my OBGYN and I think I spoke to the bitch-on-wheels midwife Ms. Jackie or whatever. I cant deal with her. Its like it pains her to do her job. Anyway, she said it just might be that I was dehydrated and needed to drink some water. And it totally did the trick. Thank God because I wasnt interested in getting up early and going to the Dr. just for them to tell me "everythings okay!"

1 comments:

Sherrie Fennell on December 15, 2008 at 2:38 PM said...

Okay I am LMAO over here...bitch on wheels...I'm sorry...yes drink whenever you think there is a problem drink water first before you call ..I learned that the first time..LOL

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez