Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Moving Right Along


Well, I've finally hit that 25 week mark. 15 weeks left and counting.



And these days WONT come fast enough. He's been moving around alot more recently and I guess I've figured out his sleep/activity pattern. Like his parents, he's a night owl. lol...his most active times are like after 3am and until like 12pm...after that, he's relatively still. I've still been hella sleepy but that's to be expected I guess. No other symptoms. YAY me! lol Here's some updated pics from this week:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute!!!!

A. Red on January 8, 2009 at 10:41 AM said...

Awwww Kitty!! You look adorable! I'm so happy for you!

 

Baby Ninja: Bun In The Oven! Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez